Please attend your appointment alone.
Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell.
We require you to wear a mask throughout the duration of your appointment.
Sanitize your hands on arrival (provided at reception).
Please arrive to your appointment on time (not early or late) as we need the exact time to ensure the salon is cleaned thoroughly.
What we need you to do
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- We require you to wear a mask throughout the duration of your appointment. Please bring your own mask.
- There is hand sanitiser at reception which we kindly ask you use on arrival. Sanitiser will also be available all over the salon.
- Due to social distancing we have to limit the number of people in the salon, so we ask that you do not bring anyone with you (children, friends or family members).
- Our waiting area is out of bounds. We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time (not early, not late) if you are early please feel free to wait outside the salon or in the local area. If you are running late please call so we can try our best to accommodate.
- We are asking that you only bring what you need to the salon, no extra bags/luggage.
- We ask that when possible you use a contactless form of payment.
What we are doing
- Each section is thoroughly wiped down and disinfected between every client.
- Tools, basins and everything needed for your service are all being cleaned between clients.
- All team members are wearing PPE at all times.
- We have boxes for you to place your outerwear and bags in so it does not mix with others.
- All team members will be temperature checked every morning.
- All gowns & towels are washed after every use.
- We are washing our hands and sanitizing before/after every client.
- We are offering our usual drinks menu and up until now we have been providing disposable cups however, we have noticed we are generating large amounts of recycling waste, which is something we are very much against. We are asking for you to please bring your own water bottles which we can refill. Also if you would like a hot beverage to please bring your own cup/mug.
- All hand towels from the bathroom have been removed and we are providing disposable paper towels instead.
- Unfortunately we are longer offering magazines, however you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- No visitors are allowed without an appointment, so if you would like to book etc please call.
- We are deep cleaning the salon at the end of every day.
Not your usual salon
DANNIE & CARRIE is an exciting, fun, buzzy hair and makeup Salon located on the First Floor at No.85 on Askew Road, Shepherds Bush.
Dannie the Director has worked in the industry for nearly 20 years. She has a huge passion for hair so decided to provide an exclusive, top of the range salon offering the highest of services. With a strong, skilled and experienced team you are in capable hands!
We offer a whole range of services from Colour, Cuts and Styling, to Beard Trims and Wet Shaves.
We also offer makeup services including Bridal, Natural, and Special Effect makeup.
Essentially we are a Wella Colour salon and stock System Professional & Eimi products. We do also stock Nashi, Evo & Color Wow.
You will always feel at home in our salon, whilst enjoying a lovely glass of wine and having your hair or makeup applied along with lots of giggles! We look forward to welcoming you!
P.S. We offer 10% off of all services for you newbies, if your undecided whether to come and see us or not!
meet the team
With over 17 years experience, Danielle “Dan” believes that exceptional customer service, and creating amazing hair are the essential ingredients for establishing a loyal, long term client base.
She understands that each client is unique and adapts her approach accordingly to ensure her clients look forward to coming in to see her and leave absolutely delighted with their hair style.PRICE LIST
Carrie has been passionate about make up since she was a teenager and decided to pursue her aspirations by attending DFMA, one of the leading make up artistry schools in London.
She qualified as a professional make up artist in 2015 and now specialises in natural, glamour and special effects make up.
She is inspired by how make up transforms a person’s look and works diligently to ensure her clients leave the salon astounded and pleased with her creations.PRICE LIST
Tracy is just as passionate about coloring and cutting now as she was 18 years ago when she became a qualified hairdresser. She is hungry to continue gaining knowledge in her craft and is proud to have worked with some of the top color brands in the world including Redken, L’oreal, Matrix and Wella.
Her knowledge in coloring is exceptional and color is where her primary passion lies. She loves her job and is 100% committed to her clients, team members and herself.PRICE LIST
With 8 years experience in the hairdressing industry, Sara exceeds in all aspects of hairdressing. For the first few years of her career she had been concentrating solely on the male grooming industry. Sara enjoys doing male grooming/barbering as she likes the challenges it throws at her like a perfect blend or slick beard.
However over the last year and a half she has built quite the reputation as ‘The Balayage Queen’, whether you are looking for a Balayage refresh or a complete new hair doo.PRICE LIST
Our lovely assistant Cheri, (pronounced like luxury but with a C) has been with us for well over a year saving the teams back when it comes to a busy Saturday. Cheri is currently in college studying media and works with us part-time. Cheri is the staff member who will carry out your rough dries, treatments & toners.
Lillie is our newest member of staff, she is our hands on assistant who helps keep the salon running. She is currently in college doing a makeup course, she is also interested in hair so who knows she may be doing your hair one day. Lillie is the staff member who will also carry out your rough dries, treatments & toners.
I am so happy i finally found "my hairdresser" in London. :)"
See you again soon.
Susie x "
I am so happy i finally found "my hairdresser" in London. :)"
Would 100% recommend."
They prepared me for my wedding day with their best skills. Therefore the result was amazing.
I would choose them again. "
Sara always gives me the best advice for my hair and I always leave there loving it!
Also make-up but Carrie is amazing, can’t wait to have it done again!
I won’t go anywhere else now.
And they give you wine - result!!!